Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Verse 3

Here we go, verse 3!  I read something cool this week that affirmed to me why it's important to learn God's word.  It's from a book I'd highly recommend called "Made to Crave" that my sister gave me.

"The Holy Spirit uses God's words stored up inside us to nudge us, remind us, redirect us, empower us, & lead us on to victory."


So let's keep storing up God's words in our hearts! 
Remember to put your first name and last initial, verse, and translation!  Leave your verses as "comments to this post!"

4 comments:

  1. Carrie H
    "Being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised." Romans 4:21 NIV

    (referring to Abraham when God promised him a son and that he would make his descendants great)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy... so the verse I picked too!
    20 Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, 21 being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.

    Romans 4:20-21

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Haha I'd never EVER paid attention to those verses much before but they jumped out to me recently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie J. "Day and night I'll stick with God; I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go!!!" [emphasis all mine!] Psalm 16:8 MSG

    ReplyDelete